What Do I Forsee?








Well, my brethren and sisters,


10 months from now? O, I don't really see myself as an "all-admiring" nor an "all-knowing" type of gal. Maybe, I could still be the same, same Samantha who you knew for the past 15 years, but there's something in my personality that has changed. Yea, even for the better. My talents and skills have improved. My vocabulary has enlarged. I will be more stronger. I'll be more assertive, but not really bossy or stuff like that. I'll just be natural, more human as what Mr. Emir does magnify. Moreover, I think I'll be matured enough to handle my biggies or the trials that will go my way. I'll fail, but I'll always be determined to be on my legs again and get the ample strength from the Almighty. Yea, as what Father Chambers says, IF YOU'LL HAVE A ROUND BOTTOM, YOU"LL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THE ADVERSARY. Furthermore, I forsee that my academic status has gone up. O, hopefully! And my dealings with other people, my openness and everything have come to their respective peaks. Oooh. . . May I be on the Good Lord's side, so that I may prove Him therewith that I'm worthy of his grace and love divine. So be it! :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "What Do I Forsee?"

  1. krishna says:
    November 24, 2007 at 11:09 AM

    i like the way your self observation. good one :)

  2. krishna says:
    November 24, 2007 at 11:13 AM

    and one more thing . iam an athiest. i just liked your sense of expression.i accidentally ended up in ur blog :)